Sunday, October 18, 2009

heyy..
i'm now home.. tomorrow going back to perak..
exam's coming around the corner..
i didnt study yet! and i'm not prepared!
stupid aren't I?
well..
actually..
today we celebrated my brother's birthday.. happy birthday to u my little bro!
i'll always love u la!
it was fun..
n tiring... cuz i was in pain.. erghhh...
suck right..
well..
i love my family..
i love having my family now.. i love them and would do anything for them..
my dad: he have great personality, he love giving lectures that i love to listen to.. he is caring, funny person..
he's the best!
my mom: she have a happy go lucky personality, she's funny!, loving,caring, she's sporting yet very angry person, but she's the best mom i've ever known.
my brother: he's soooo funny!, he's always having this thought that can make people smile and laugh.. plus he is soooo caring, i never met any brother that as caring as him.. and he cares about his famile and me so much.. which what i love about him. sometimes he can get mad easily but its ok mehh..
my small bro: he's special! he's the brother that i never get separated with until i got into uitm. the first experience was soo hard.. we've been sleeping on the same bed until i was in form 3 ke 4 mcm tu.. but we know evrything about each other. we can share secrets and keep the secret with each other. he's now a big guy.. he's changed and we're not that close anymore.. he's more to my big brother.. well.. i can understand.. maybe cuz i am a girl. so i don't know guy's stuffs like my big brother do.. but still!
I LOVE MY FAMILY! THEYRE MY LIFE! MY SOUL AN I'M NOTHING WITHOUT THEM!!!!!!!!

No comments: